About The Position
Anagog is seeking an energetic and industry expert VP of Marketing to build and grow our marketing organization from the ground up.
This individual’s primary responsibilities will be to propose, build and execute a thoughtful marketing plan.
We are looking for an exceptional and passionate Leading marketing manager, who lives and breathes digital marketing. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, focused, creative, organized, driven by data, and can best implement the marketing budget.
The VP Marketing will be required to work in full collaboration with the other stakeholders in the company to be able to market our products to several types of industry domains including retail, insurance, banking, mobility, telecom and gaming, to name the main ones.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Lead successfully complex strategic and marketing projects from brief to production and understand the missions, the channels, the tools, and the relationships between them.
- Propose, build and execute thoughtful go-to-market plans based on company goals that will ensure steady sales growth
- Build and lead the marketing methodology and knowledge base in the company.
- Create and execute the cross-platform marketing plans, and give them a touch of brilliance based on insights and experience.
- Generate quality inbound leads and maximize the quantity of qualified leads to be handed over to the sales team.
- Identify relevant events to Anagog and ensure Anagog’s presence in conferences and relevant events.
- Reach out to main industry analysts and bring the Anagog unique story in front of them
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- Deploy relevant marketing tools to maximise the exposure across all marketing channels
- Build, supervise and lead the marketing team over time
- Oversee the day to day maintenance and development of all digital channels, including company website and social networks
- Supervise the creation of on-going quality marketing content and its distribution across all channels
- Supervise all PR activities globally
- Assist the sales department in the creation of sales materials, including presentations, video clips, brochures, etc.
- 6-10 years of experience as VP Marketing (preferred) or senior marketing role in the SAAS industries - MUST
- Working with Enterprise companies - MUST
- Ability to clearly demonstrate key competencies including strategic vision, execution, and measurable results
- Demonstrated success in leading growth for a global B2B company.
- Ability to build different units (Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Demand-Gen, PR and Social Media).
- A seasoned leader with strong managerial experience (previously lead teams) but who still has the passion and ability to be very hands-on in executing the day-to-day tasks
- Deep familiarity with Web design verticals
- Good familiarity with either WordPress or Web design verticals (preferably both)
- A strong passion for planning & executing complex marketing campaigns
- Deep knowledge of web interfaces and overall internet culture
- Love for data, numbers, analysis, reports, and A/B testing.
- Strong written skills in English (must be Native/high level).
- Strong interpersonal communication and highly developed cross-organization social skills.
- Able to create complex, research-based marketing briefs, and oversee their execution
- Create and test different marketing messages and materials, and measure for success.
- Constantly look for growth opportunities, and create marketing plans accordingly
- High professional standards – Strong motivation for individual and organizational success
- Fast learner
- Fast execution
- Reliable person
- Startup environment driven individual
- Excellent personal communication abilities