About The Position
About The Position
Anagog is revolutionizing the mobile marketing industry by delivering on the holy grail of “hyper-personalization without data collection” and we need the help of a super-motivated team player who is ready for an excellent growth opportunity. You will be responsible for facilitating Anagog’s marketing strategy and will have a central role in crafting and delivering our story.
Who Are We Seeking?
We are seeking:
A Marketing Specialist with hands-on experience, who understands the tools available to the modern marketer and who knows how to communicate messages effectively using whichever marketing channels are available.
A team player who is no stranger to the startup scene, where sometimes, to get to where she/he wants to go, she/he must first lay down the tracks and design the train.
Someone who knows how to express herself/himself, in person and in digital
What Will You Be Doing?
Making sure all the parts of our marketing engine are running smoothly and in sync, including:
- Making sure that our vision of the company and the product is properly and effectively communicated through presentations and sales materials, in accordance with the marketing strategy
- Maintaining our website, including content updates and coordinating the graphical and technical resources
- Maintaining our presence and posting across all of the company’s media channels (social media platforms, 3rd party online portals, etc.)
- Coordinating the execution of the content strategy (inc. research, conceptualization and execution) that may include blog posts, case studies, videos, eBooks, reports, infographics, newsletters, and more) Organizing and coordinating the company’s participation in trade shows and customer events
- Working with PR and media agency’s
- Preparing submission material for selected industry awards and competitions
- Acting on the performance of key metrics and analysis (inc. SEO) for the purpose of optimizing to improve results
- Compiling and issuing monthly reports tracking various marketing metrics (e.g. web, social and other)
You will not be alone in this! However, your role will be crucial in making sure that everything gets done on time and according to plan.
- +2 years of experience in enterprise marketing,
- English Native language, emphasis on writing and reading
- Proven hands-on Marcom experience or a similar role
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- experience in B2B SaaS
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and ability to “think outside the box”
- High level of responsibility, organizational & performance abilities