About The Position
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. You will play a pivotal role in helping the company grow by influencing the decision-making and infrastructure of one of our main growth engines - the Marketing department.
As a Marketing Manager at ANAGOG, you will be responsible for driving the systems behind our marketing activities and KPIs. You will operate and develop infrastructure for fast execution, drive system and process improvements and provide data-driven insights to the business while working closely with the CMO and team leaders from sales, CS and product.
- First marketing hire.
- Own, implement, operate, and maintain Marketing systems (mainly Hubspot)
- Improve the efficiency of marketing in terms of processes, technology, data and people to achieve marketing goals
- Manage various of marketing projects from the initiation and evaluation to execution
- Support all marketing activities with ongoing operations, while building a scalable infrastructure
- Manage, analyze and optimize marketing data
- Manage the production of online and in-person events
- Ensure the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Research and analyze market trends and competitors
- At least 3 years of full-stack marketing management experience in a B2B tech company - Must. Experience from SaaS companies - Advantage.
- Experience from a B2B marketing agency - Significant advantage
- In-depth, hands-on experience with HubSpot.
- Experience managing projects from initiation to execution and driving cross-company collaboration
- Experience analyzing marketing data
- Experience building and optimizing marketing processes
- We’re looking for a team player with a business sense and great communications skills
- Deep understanding of demand generation and customer lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills with a proficiency in marketing measurement and reporting
- Thorough understanding of all the moving pieces - roles and requirements - needed to bring multi-channel B2B digital marketing campaigns to fruition
- Ability to independently manage multiple operational disciplines, priorities, and projects
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to make appropriate procedural decisions and know when to escalate issues to senior-level management
- Strong analytical skills and business sense
- Strong collaborator who knows how to get and apply a cross-functional feedback and input
- Metrics-driven and creative mind
- Fluent and flawless English, both written and verbal; English will be the primary language of communication during daily work and is required at a high level