Junior Manual QA
About The Position
Anagog is the world’s first Edge-AI Mobile Engagement Platform that works from within the phone without dependency on cloud communication and is a leader in context-rich personalization. We do that by, for the first time ever, keeping the user’s personal data on the phone, running Edge-AI locally on the device, instead of AI in the cloud.
We’re proud to deliver our innovative technology to tier-1 Enterprise customers around the globe, including Allstate, Generali, Daimler- Mercedes, Porsche, TataCliq, and more.
Who Are We Seeking?
If you are the kind of engineer who thrives on solving complex problems, working with new technologies, tracking down issues in our web and mobile applications. You will be responsible for creating test plans, executing them, performing manual tests, and helping Investigate issues for the development team. Define needed automation and help in creating automated tools for QA.
- Knowledge with databases
- Code reading capability
- Capable of locating bugs and directing them to the right people
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Hands-on experience in developing/integrating automation frameworks - a plus.
- Hands-on with Android and iOS application QA
- Understanding mobile device sensors
This is a part-time position.