Enterprise Customer Success Manager
About The Position
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team within a fast-growing company that develops new and groundbreaking technology in the area of Edge AI.
Anagog is the world’s first Edge-AI Mobile Engagement Platform that works from within the phone without dependency on cloud communication, and a leader in context-rich personalization. We do that by, for the first time ever, keeping user’s personal data on the phone, running Edge-AI locally on the device, instead of AI in the cloud.
Our customer list includes huge enterprise companies such as Daimler - Mercedes, Skoda, AllState, Porsche, Generali, Renault and more.
Job Description (What will you do):
- Lead complex onboarding projects, driving all of the company teams to cooperate and meet our targets
- Understand customer’s business requirements and help them reach their business KPIs using Anagog’s technology.
- Enterprise Account Management (including fortune 500 customers)
- Become an expert in Mobile Engagement and Digital Marketing, conduct winning product demos and Proof of Concepts, to help shape decision criteria and drive successful production evaluations
- Train and educate the customers
- Provide the best in class service while understanding issues & cause, Manage the issue escalation and fixing process
- Execute customer facing activities while leveraging and directing internal cross-functional teams and managers to work better as a team
Become our customers’ trusted advisor and consultant, from the first interaction to a successful partnership.
- At least 4 years of experience in the fields of SaaS enterprise Customer Success and project management - must
- Track record of consistent over-achievement with a commitment to a process-driven approach
- Must have technical orientation
- Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- English: Native/bilingual proficiency, fluent and flawless, both written and verbal; English will be the primary language of communication during daily work and is required at a native level
- Experience working with large enterprise customers - an advantage
- A committed team player that leads others through customer issues
- Positive and resourceful attitude with hunger to succeed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision
- Growth-mindset, you’re constantly striving to learn and improve
- The ability to research, diagnose and resolve business/technical issues