BDR - Enterprise Business Development Representative
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Representative, an energetic, driven professional who wants to be part of a growing SaaS company at the exciting early phase of scaling and shaping its revenue teams. This is a great career-building opportunity in SaaS customer-facing roles, to grow into Enterprise Sales and learn world-class SaaS best practices.
The ideal candidate should be able to focus mostly on outbound channels, to handle Mid-sized as well as Enterprise businesses worldwide (mostly US and EU). We are looking for an effective and confident communicator, that can comfortably and professionally connect with decision-makers at companies that may never have heard of Anagog, run large-scale and tailored multi-touchpoint outreach, learn their organizations, conduct introductory calls, nurture and develop new business opportunities in collaboration with our Enterprise Account Executive team.
What Will You Do?
- Become an expert in engaging and converting prospects to sales qualified opportunities
- Expand Anagog’s client base through outbound prospecting and responding to inbound leads
- Profile potential prospects, research, and strategize an approach to create interest and engage
- Run personalized high volume outreach in order to generate relevant discussions and generate opportunities
- Manage a variety of BDR automation, research, and prospecting tools
- Run qualification and introductory calls to interest potential customers and find whether there’s a good fit before moving to a full introduction with an Enterprise Account Executive.
- Work closely with Account Executives to help move prospects through pipeline and closing
- Minimum 1-2 years of inside sales or outbound sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling, emailing, social selling), preferably B2B at a software company
- You have clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/listening skills, you easily connect and establish rapport with people over the phone
- You have a fearless attitude, you’re resourceful and passionate about achieving results, being the best you can be
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Able to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Methodological and organized
- A team player
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Native or Fluent English
- Additional languages are a plus
- Working days are Mon – Fri