Project Manager & Support
About The Position
The Project Manager (PM) will join our Project & Delivery team that oversees all phases of the project. The Project Manager position will meet with clients and meet Anagog’s objectives in managing the project(s) within the time-frame and budget defined. The PM will be the contact rep of all support questions and will be responsible to create and manage the support process of all customers.
- Manage all support calls and requests from all customers
- Define a support process and make sure the customers are getting a fast and professional replies
- Create and manage project plans, schedules, deliverables and services in front of the customers and in front of the company’s various teams
- Track, communicate and escalate issues that can impact the projects success
- Manage problems, and any escalations when required
The Project Manager will
- Operate the support process and workflow inside the company and in front of the customer
- Manages the day-to-day operations of large-scale projects
- Facilitate, report and analyze projects
- Creates and maintain project plans and timelines
- Lead cross-organizational projects. Work closely with R&D, product, marketing and sales.
- Define scope, priorities, timelines and identify risk strategies
- Plan and monitor the project lead meetings and set expectations for project team (members across multiple departments).
- Reporting on projects to the client or senior stakeholders regarding the progress.
- It is required that the PM will be adaptive to perform any task related to the project.
- Experience in project management - Must
- Managing support calls of customers in a software company - Must
- Excellent technical understanding
- Self learner
- Team player confident and enthusiastic
- Excellent level of spoken and written English - Must
- Capable of conducting meetings and presenting
- Proven leadership skills
- High level communication and organizational skills
- Administrative abilities, timelines, budgets, presentation creation
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced and agile environment
- High educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers