Sales Lead Generation Specialist
About The Position
As a Sales Lead Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support our global sales team.
The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, and friendly with high energy, a willingness to learn and be creative.
Able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including: LinkedIn, inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
The primary focus of this role is to provide support, so the sales team can operate effectively on a day to day basis.
Can work from home [as a part time position] but needs to come to the office a few times a week.
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools, including LinkedIn
- Develop new business potential via data mining and telecommunications
- Utilize mass communication such as LinkedIn, email, databases and social media to introduce our solutions and identify appropriate decision makers within target markets
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to help move opportunities through the sales funnel
Desired Skills and Experience
- Mandatory: English as a native tongue. Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Advantage: Prior experience and knowledge with LinkedIn
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- Self-starter and goal oriented
The position is available for both male and female.