Project Leader in R&D
About The Position
The Project Leader position in our R&D Department is a multidisciplinary, cutting-edge challenging position.
- Lead cross-organizational projects. Work closely with R&D, product, marketing and sales.
- Push, drive, organize the logistics, go into low level understanding, read source code, write source code when needed, challenge the research team.
- The Project leader will Manages the day-to-day operations of large-scale complex R&D projects
- Create and maintain project plans and timelines
- Define scope, priorities, timelines and identify risk strategies
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience is a must.
- Strong technical skills and software engineer - is a MUST!
- Vast experience in project management in R&D of high scale complex systems, with a variety of technology involved.
- Experience in smartphone apps Android + iOS
- Familiarity with data science / machine learning
- Knowledge in python and other script languages tool
- knowledge in marketing automation systems
- Knowledge in databases, cloud technology
- Fluent english in speaking and writing
- Experience with Agile style development
Education: B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent from leading universities
- Highly motivated
- Create enthusiasm around
- Results oriented
- Process driven
- Startup environment driven individual
- Reliable person
- Excellent personal communication abilities
- Self-motivated, high ability to develop and progress by himself/herself
- High professional standards - Strong motivation for individual and organization success