About The Position
The android developer will play a major role in our mobile android team, responsible for designing and developing our world-class JedAI SDK and our Anagog-Discover mobile app.
Our best-of-kind SDK is a highly sophisticated AI system working on the edge device, providing our customers’ applications with the ability to gain powerful and smart insights generated from the phone’s sensor data, in the most efficient and battery-effective manner.
The role requires a deep understanding of android internals and the ability to apply this knowledge effectively while discovering the next path-breaking challenges, while using the best up-to-date development practices.
- Minimum of 6 - 10 years of experience is a must
- Experience in Android app development in Kotlin and Java
- Experience in low level Android development
- Knowing Android development best practices: clean architecture, dependency injection, Jetpack libraries, obfuscation, etc…
- Experience with writing unit tests in android environment.
- Knowledge and experience in native development (NDK)
- Knowledge in databases (specifically SQLite)
- Advantage - Proven experience with working with smartphone sensors
- Advantage - Experience in real time programming / signal processing
- Advantage - Knowledge in iOS app development
- Advantage - knowledge in machine learning
- Experience in start-up companies
- Strong technical skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- The role may require some business trips
- Experience with Agile style development
B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent from leading universities
- High professional standards - Strong motivation for individual and organization success
- Results oriented
- Fast learner
- Fast execution
- Process driven
- Reliable person
- Startup environment driven individual
- Excellent personal communication abilities