Senior Project Manager
About The Position
The Senior Project Manager (PM) will join our Project & Delivery team that manages all phases of the project and its deliveries.
The Senior Project Manager position will manage the full project life cycle and meet the objectives in managing the project(s) and the relationship with the customers.
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the projects, deliverables and services they receive
- Deliver a high quality project in terms of pre-defined KPIs
- Create and manage project plans, schedules, deliverables and services in front of the customers and in front of the company’s various teams
- Manages the day-to-day operations of large-scale projects to cover project lifecycle from all aspectsTrack, communicate and escalate issues that can impact the project success criteria
- Facilitate, report and analyze projects from both technical and administrative perspective
- Coordinate cross-organizational projects. Work closely with R&D, product, marketing and sales.
- Provide first level technical support to the customers during the project.
- Plan and monitor the project lead meetings and set expectations for project team (members across multiple departments).
- It is required that the PM will be adaptive to perform any task related to the project.
- Over 5-6 years of experience in project management - Must
- Excellent communication, and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers
- Self motivated team player confident and enthusiastic with high success drive
- Excellent execution and organizational skills
- Excellent technical understanding in the following fields: Mobile SDK’s, Cloud platforms, Big Data, AI (Machine learning), Mobile apps, Mobile technology (Android + iOS)
- Proactive attitude
- Advantage: Prior experience in the Retail and/or banking sectors
- Advantage: Prior experience with Marketing Automation platforms
- Advantage: Knowledge in CRM systems
- Excellent level of spoken and written English - Must
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced, agile environment, under tight schedule and under a lot of pressure
Education: B.Sc. Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent from leading universities