About The Position
Anagog is seeking an energetic Sales Manager to grow our sales. This individual’s primary responsibilities will be to research, approach and sell our products to several types of potential clients (especially retailers and banks). This individual is expected to have good knowledge and experience of the retail industry to open doors, find the most suitable partners, and get them on board with our solutions, Maximize business opportunities and achieve revenue targets by showing high-level sales skills.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Finding the potential clients that mostly suits our products after a deep research. Having meetings with clients around the world, showing and emphasizing our technology advantages & benefits.
- You take user experience, system performance, customer needs, the Anagog products, and many other aspects into consideration when identifying the best technical solution to the set of complex requirements you are presented with.
- You will feed the Anagog R&D department feature requests and ideas to help us improve the product, and steer the roadmap even closer to market needs.
- Relevant industry experience includes:Retail
- Develop solutions to help customers achieve their business strategies and goals.
- Responsible for tech proposals, response to tenders and RFI’s, client solutions.
- Travel across Europe / USA / APAC to meet prospects and customers and cultivate deep relationships with executives at all levels.
- Mandatory: At least 3-5+ years of Business Development or Sales experience in retail or banking
- Mandatory: Exceptional oral, written, presentation and communication skills in English with the ability to lead presentations and discussions with C-level executives.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers
- Details oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture Proactive and goal-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment and learn well under pressure
- Highly motivated individual with serious work ethic
- Technical proficiency in the following fields: Mobile SDK’s, Cloud platforms, Big Data, AI (Machine learning), Mobile apps, Mobile technology (Android + iOS).
- Advantage: Prior experience with the Retail sector
- Ability to champion new and innovative approaches, ideas, methods, processes, and services.
Full time, required immediately
The position is available for both male and female