About The Position
Position’s general overview
- You’ll be using your technical expertise and sales skills to propose and develop solutions for our customers and assist throughput the sales process.
- You take user experience, system performance, customer needs, the Anagog products, and many other aspects into consideration when identifying the best technical solution to the set of complex requirements you are presented with.
- You will accompany the sales team to customer meetings and be the Anagog technical expert.
- You have a solid engineering background, as well as the capacity to adapt swiftly to different business contexts. You are able to rapidly pick up clients’ vocabulary, and quickly understand their goals.
- You will create collaterals and best practice guidelines based on your day-to-day experience with Anagog.
- You will feed the Anagog R&D department feature requests and ideas to help us improve the product, and steer the roadmap even closer to market needs.
- Relevant industry experience includes: Banking/Insurance/Automotive/Retail
- You will be responsible for supporting the sales team, providing customer solutions and technical support throughout the sales cycle.
- Develop solutions to help customers achieve their business strategies and goals.
- Responsible for tech proposals, response to tenders and RFI’s, client solutions.
- Travel across Europe / USA / APAC to meet prospects and customers and cultivate deep relationships with executives at all levels.
- Presenting proposed architectures and business outcomes to leadership.
- Technical and operational point of contact throughout the sales process.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Mandatory: Exceptional oral, written, presentation and communication skills in English with the ability to lead presentations and discussions with C-level executives.
- Mandatory: 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Mandatory: Technical proficiency in the following fields: Mobile SDK’s, Cloud platforms, Big Data, AI (Machine learning), Mobile apps, Mobile technology (Android + iOS).
- Advantage: Prior experience with the Banking/Insurance/Automotive/Retail sector
- Ability to champion new and innovative approaches, ideas, methods, processes, and services.
- Engineering degree
- The position is currently not managing people and reports into SVP Sales & Marketing