About The Position
The Senior QA Engineer position in our R&D Department is a multidisciplinary, cutting-edge and challenging position.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience is a must.
- Experience as QA leader is a plus.
- Ability to establish the QA team from scratch.
- Experience in QA methodologies.
- Knowledge with databases, queries (SQL / Mongo)
- Code reading capability (Python, Java, Swift, Kotlin)
- Hands on with Android and iOS application QA
- Understanding mobile device sensors
- Knowledge in a variety of cloud environments / technologies
- knowledge in marketing automation systems
- Capable of locating bugs and directing them to the right people
- Take major part in hands-on manual testing.
- Proven experience in working with agile QA methodologies.
- Automation programing capabilities.
- Hands on experience in developing/integrating automation frameworks - a plus.
- Experience in different mobile devices environments.
- Experience with validation of enterprise, large scale systems.
- Fluent english in speaking and writing
- Project management skills
Education: B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent from leading universities - a plus.
- High professional standards - Strong motivation for individual and organization success
- Results oriented
- Fast learner
- Fast execution
- Process driven
- Reliable person
- Startup environment driven individual
- Excellent personal communication abilities