About The Position
Anagog is seeking for Product Owner to join our success.
The Product Owner position in our R&D Department is a multidisciplinary, cutting-edge challenging position.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience as a Product Owner - is a must
- Strong technical skills and software engineer is a must
- Vast experience as the product owner of high scale complex systems, with a variety of technology involved
- Knowledge of product development tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience defining software requirements for moderately complex products/solutions, databases and software applications;
- Experience in smartphone apps Android + iOS
- Proven experience in on-line documentation and in systems like ReadMe.io and other documentation systems
- Experience in cloud technologies, backend systems, big data
- Understanding / knowledge in Machine Learning
- Experience as a product owner in start-ups
- Understanding of servers, databases and machine learning
- Fluent spoken English and high-level, excellent (mother-tongue) written English
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills, demonstrated an ability to proactively prevent problems from occurring and work issues to resolution.
- Comfortable with change or uncertainty; ability to bring clarity to ambiguous moderately complex requirements or scenarios.
- Education: B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent from leading universities
- Excellent personal communication abilities
- Startup environment driven individual
- Reliable person
- Self-motivated, high ability to develop and progress by himself/herself
- High professional standards - Strong motivation for individual and organization success