About The Position
We are seeking an office manager with excellent organization skills and a personable disposition to keep the office thriving. At Anagog smooth processes and systems are key to our success. The ideal candidate has a natural ability of being flexible, in order to handle anything that might come their way. You’ll be a strong and reliable support to company operations. our day-to-day work will allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, along with nurturing the pleasant work environment of our great team, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
The office manager will be an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks all the while having the ability to work independently.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and the landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced
- Manage quotes and pricing negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out the planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
- Monitor and maintain the office supplies inventory such as Products, office equipment, groceries, etc.
- Assistant to the CFO and company employees in their tasks (administrative support for various departments within the Company)
- Reserving Ordering flights and hotels for company employees and guests
- Receiving guests, handling booking VIP services at the airport, assisting in booking hotels and restaurants
- Preparation of meeting rooms and refresh the rooms during the day, as needed
- Purchase office equipment
- Assistance in updating and maintaining mailing lists
- Organize and supervise the cleaning company
- Handle any malfunctions/ issues in the office - with appropriate professionals
- Handle shipments/packages/ mail to be sent and received on behalf of the company, to the office and the post office
- Responding to company email and routing emails according to their topics
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- High level of English
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Office Manager key skills and proficiencies: Communication skills, decision making, planning and organization, time management, attention to detail, accuracy, initiative, integrity, adaptability, teamwork, process improvement.
- Working hours: 9:00-18:00