Lead Front End Developer
About The Position
The front end developer will play a leading role in our cloud team and will co-lead the design and development of a new web based platform.
Our best-of-kind SDK is a highly sophisticated AI system working on the edge device, providing our customers’ applications with the ability to gain powerful and smart insights generated from the phone’s sensor data, in the most efficient and battery-effective manner.
The role requires web application development skills, following state of the art development practices and the ability to work with remote developers.
- At least 5 years of high-end front end development.
- End to end web application development.
- Reaching (near) full unit tests coverage.
The person we’re looking for is a solid developer who can :
- Write nice, clean and easily understood code.
- Create their own design at the module and component level.
- Clearly communicate their ideas.
- Work well with others.
- Advantage - some design skills.
The person we’re looking for needs to be proficient with React + Redux, Typescript, Jest / Jasmine and Material design among others. They need to know ECMA6, understand async programming, common design patterns and CSS.
Expertise in visualizations libraries (like highcharts) and maps (like google maps) is an advantage.
They need to be able to work with JIRA, git and other common R&D tools.
Education: B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent from leading universities