Last modified: October 28, 2019
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our Services or provide Anagog with your personal data.
Users can access the Services through our Website and/or Applications on Devices. A “Device” is any computer used to access the Services, including without limitation a desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic device. Additionally, Anagog provides technology for inclusion within certain third party applications and/or services provided by partners with whom we have entered into agreements (“Partners”), in order to provide you with a more personalized and contextualized experience while using those applications and/or services (“Anagog-Powered Apps”).
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 16 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE IN ANY WAY.
In this policy, the term “Personal Information” means any information that may be used with reasonable efforts to contact you and/or identify you, such as a first and last name, home address, phone number and email addresses, places you visit, etc.
Personal Information that you provide:
On our Website:
On our Website we collect Personal Information about you, that you have provided us as part of our Website’s various ‘contact us’ / ‘request demo’ / ‘get JedAI’ forms. We use this information in order to provide you with our Website services. You choose what you want to share and how you want to share it. For example, we collect such information on this Website if you participate in a survey, provide us feedback, send us questions, or otherwise supply additional information or respond to our requests for information. When you use the Services, Anagog may ask you to provide certain contact and personal details, such as a telephone number and e-mail address. Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may impair Anagog’s ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary. Anagog will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. You are not required to provide us with any information; however, if you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to use the Services. We may also collect Personal Information about you through cookies, as described below.
On our Anagog-Powered Apps, the Services and the Applications:
We collect information on device-level events, such as crashes and battery life information, in order to provide customer service. We also collect and analyze the signals and data from the Device’s sensors such as GPS, Accelerometer, Barometer, WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular transceivers, Magnetometer, Gyroscope and any other on-Device sensors. We use such signals in order to understand your mobility status and whereabouts, in order to provide you with a greater contextual service that can better address your personal needs and in order to improve your experience with the Services.
Most of the other information we collect from or analyze on your Devices, such as your advertiser ID, your device and hardware IDs and device type, your carrier, your carrier user ID, operating system version, data regarding which other apps are installed on the Device and the duration of their use, and basic usage stats about your Device and use of the Services does not by itself identify you to Anagog, though it may be unique or consist of or contain information that you consider personal or that may be deemed Personal Information under applicable law. You may provide additional Personal Information that will be used to personalize the Services, for example by providing you the shortest route between work and home, and enhance your experience with the Services. Further information may be collected when you communicate with Anagog. For example, if you submit a request, provide us with feedback, participate in a survey, contact Anagog’s support team, or report a violation to the abuse team.
Location based information that we collect:
If you have the Applications installed on your Device, you may be sending us location information. This information may reveal your actual location, such as GPS data, or it may not, such as when you submit a partial address to look at a map of the area. Anagog uses that information to provide you and other users with the Services. Anagog may make further use of your location information by analyzing it anonymously with other information from multiple users to generate crowdsourced information about sites, shops and other places and attractions that will assist in providing you and others with relevant services in the vicinity.
Signals and data will be collected by the various sensors on your Device, such as the Accelerometer, GPS, Barometer, WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular network, Gyroscope, NFC, Magnetometer and other on-board sensors. We use these signals and data in order to obtain data regarding your mobility status, your location and your demographics and to perform anonymized analytics (including predictive analytics) with respect to the same.
When you install the Applications, you may be requested by the Device operating system to provide your consent to the use of your location by the Application. If you do not wish to share your location you can choose to deny such access. Some of the Applications contain an internal opt-out option from the collection of your location data, usually under the Application’s settings.
Regarding any Application or Anagog-Powered App that is installed on a Device, you may uninstall the Application and/or Anagog-Powered App at all times, by using the Application’s and/or Anagog-Powered App’s uninstall options, or by using the programs removal feature of your operating system. Following any opt-out or uninstallation process, Anagog will not be able to collect any further information from you through such Application and/or Anagog-Powered App, or provide you with location-based information and Service including crowd-based services about sites, shops and other services, places and attractions in your close vicinity, also through said Application.
Meta-data that we collect:
Anagog collects information about the use of the Services. For example, Anagog may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, advertisements that you view or click on, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Services, and the geographic location of the Device that you are using to log-in. Such data is usually automatically collected and stored in log files of the Services’ computer servers.
You are not required to provide us with any of the above information; however, if you do not provide certain information, you may not be able to use the Services.
Use of Information:
Anagog may use or process your Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
Data Collected on our Website:
- To send you marketing and advertising material through e-mail messages, subject to your prior consent. At any time you may opt out of the Services’ mailing lists, by changing your preferences in your personal account (should you have such an account) or by sending Anagog a written notice to: email@example.com. You may also unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
If you raise such an objection, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
- To conduct surveys and questionnaires;
- To contact you when Anagog believes it to be necessary.
Data Collected on the Device:
- To provide and improve the Services and to enable you to use the Services.
- To operate the Services, to better understand your needs and interests and to improve and customize your experience with the Services, as well as the experience of other users;
- We use information regarding your activity status and/or location in order to send context-aware notifications to the Partners or to you or to inform the Partner of your activity status and/or location. We use information regarding your activity status and/or location, use and duration of use of third-party applications, in order to provide the Partners and other service providers with information and analysis, including predictive analysis that allows the Partners to customize their services and personalize their content for you and their users. For example, they may use such information in order to help you with finding parking spots, wake you up at your train stop, provide you with information about sites, shops and attractions in your vicinity, etc. We do not, however, receive your name, personal identification number, phone number and/or email and will not link our analysis specifically to any individual.
- To use anonymized aggregated data that does not disclose any particular user’s personal information for various commercial business analytics purposes.
- To provide you with support and handle request and complaints;
- To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services;
- To handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
- If we intend to further use or process your personal information for a purpose other than set forth in this policy, we will provide you prior to that further use or processing with information on that other purpose.
Sharing Information with Others
In addition, Anagog may share your Personal Information with others, without your explicit consent, for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in Anagog’s good-faith discretion:
- When it is necessary to facilitate the functionality of the Services and to provide you with the Services, or to protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our Services;
- If disclosure is necessary in order to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies.
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Anagog, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Anagog, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- In any case where Anagog reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent harm, physical damage or damage to property;
- If Anagog organizes the operation of the Services within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if Anagog and/or any of its business is acquired by, or merged into or with another entity, or if Anagog enters bankruptcy, provided, however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
- To help our advertisers and partners target the audience they want to reach and to provide you with potentially interesting advertisements, however unless you give consent, we will not provide your personally identifiable information in a manner which discloses your identity and all such information is provided on an anonymous basis, based on your Device advertiser ID, which you can reset at any time via your Device operating system.
- Anagog may also share Personal Information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with Anagog, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, and other partners, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
?How does Anagog use aggregated information
Anagog may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes.
Anagog may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to users of the Services, to the Services’ providers, Partner, other partners and any other third party. Anagog may share such information with the Partners, other partners or with third parties, or use it for our own purposes, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
Anagog does not retain location information longer than required to provide the Services and for reasonable business needs (Thereafter, your location information will be anonymized), or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different products, actual retention periods can vary significantly. The criteria used to determine the retention periods include:
- How long is the personal data needed to provide the Services and operate our business? This includes such things as maintaining and improving the performance of those Services, keeping our systems secure, and maintaining appropriate business and financial records. This is the general rule that establishes the baseline for most data retention periods.
- Do customers provide, create, or maintain the data with the expectation we will retain it until they affirmatively remove it? In such cases, we maintain the data until you actively delete it.
- Has Anagog adopted and announced a specific retention period for a certain data type?
- Has the user provided consent for a longer retention period? If so, we will retain data in accordance with your consent.
- Is Anagog subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain the data? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of litigation.
Anagog may at all times review, retain and disclose any other information as Anagog deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and Anagog’s needs and necessities. By doing so Anagog does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such communications.
The authority supervising our processing activity is the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority, and you have the right to file a complaint to it or any other relevant supervisory authority.
In addition to gathering Personal Information, we may also use “cookies” to collect information and improve our Website Services, such as Google Analytics. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your Device.
The cookies may contain a variety of information, such as the content of search queries, the Website’s pages you have accessed, session durations and IP addresses. We use this information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyze use of the Services, for the Services’ technical administration, to increase our Services’ functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Services to process their requests.
We may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Services.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your Device’s memory.
If you wish to block the Website’s cookies, please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
Anagog considers information security to be a top priority, and is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. Anagog implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your Personal Information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing. When we transmit highly confidential data over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance.
Therefore, although Anagog takes great efforts to protect your Personal Information, Anagog cannot guarantee that Anagog’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Questions about the security of personal data, can be directed to our DPO, which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Anagog / Abuse reports
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or a question or believe that your privacy has been compromised by any person, in the course of using the Services, then please contact Anagog at: email@example.com.
You may send Anagog other requests, responses, questions and complaints by contacting Anagog at: Anagog Ltd., 28 Ha’Arbaa St., PO Box 20166 Tel Aviv 6473925, Israel